Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome to Crazy 4 Costumes!

It's time to play dress up all year long and after years of dipping in my parent's closet and crafting up costumes of my own, I finally grew up and was able to buy them! As an avid Halloween fan my costume collection began with various frightful, seasonal costumes and has since grown to include a variety of themes right down to the risque!

Over the years I've enjoyed dressing up both my daughter and son, our pets, my girlfriends and their boyfriends and even my husband. If you love to dress up as much as I do then you know that the time of year is completely irrelevant and it always makes for a great twist to any party or event.

Wether hosting or attending a costume themed gathering you need something special, unique and eye catching! Maybe it's a sexy little outfit that packs alot of wow factor, a full blown Easter Bunny costume, the goriest of gory costume for your home haunt or an adorable costume for your child or pet, I hope to tickle your fancy with some awesome ideas you can purchase securely, online.

Crazy 4 Halloween like me? Visit my Crazy 4 Halloween! blog where I share Halloween Prop How - To's & Tips for Home Haunts along with other Halloween jib.